To expand our automation team in Nijmegen, we are looking for a Software Engineer PLC/SCADA. Would you like to contribute to solving technically complex systems in a dynamic environment? Then please read on.
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Software Engineer you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Luxury yachts, worldwide construction from 40 meters
- Dredging & Offshore
- Naval & Governmental
- You design and realize the control software in various PLC systems aimed at the Maritime sector.
- You program the SCADA package where necessary.
- You consult directly with the client and give advice on the control solutions.
- You consult internally with the Lead Engineer, Project Manager and/or Commissioning Engineer.
- You are busy testing the application both in the office and on site and eventually put the software into operation.
- You will identify additional and reduced work and independently take on small projects.
- You have a completed HBO education in electrical engineering, industrial automation or software engineering.
- You have knowledge of and experience with PLC systems, preferably Siemens S7
- You have knowledge of and experience in the field of SCADA systems, preferably Cimplicity
- You have at least three years experience as a software engineer
- You have good communication skills, both in Dutch and English
- You are willing to travel occasionally for commissioning at (foreign) locations
- You are in possession of driving license B
Due to the growth of our organization, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organizes activities. Alewijnse is covered by the CAO Metal & Technology.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!