As a Service Engineer Automation you will be part of a small team of specialists who ensure a satisfied customer in the after sales phase. In addition to after-sales care for the delivered new construction projects, independent projects and service jobs are also carried out on the existing fleet, the so-called Refits.
Where are you going to work?
Alewijnse Marine is an innovative system integrator that focuses on the integration (from sales to delivery and after-sales) of all electrical and electronic related systems on ships, that meet the needs of the customer, this in the market segments Luxury yachts, Dredging & Offshore or Navy & governmental ships.
This role is located worldwide, you will often work in the ARA (Amsterdam / Rotterdam / Antwerpen) area and you will visit our customers on request. You will also work in Nijmegen on request.
Our organisation is working to take the next step in further growth and development. Do you find it a challenge to contribute to the solution of technically complex systems in a dynamic environment? Then this could be your position!
Which responsibilities & activities are part of your job as Service Engineer Automation?
- You are responsible for independently carrying out service, maintenance and commissioning work on Alarm and monitoring systems as well as control- and other related automation systems;
- You actively think along with us in the event of problems or deviations arising during the projects;
- You mainly work on board of dredging and offshore vessels that can be anywhere in the world;
- You also work with 'remote access' in order to be able to provide service via satellite connection from the Netherlands;
- You make summaries and reports regarding the various projects;
What do we ask from a Service Engineer Automation?
- You’ve completed an MBO level 4 or HBO education in electrical engineering or equal certification;
- You possibly have some relevant work experience in the marine / offshore sector;
- You’re familiar with PLC systems (S7 / S5) and have some experience with SCADA (Cimplicity);
- Your communication skills in the English language are good;
- You have a passion and ambition for the profession and want to innovate and develop yourself;
- You are possessing good analytical skills and work accurate;
- You are a teamplayer, reliable, involved, open and your aim is to build a sustainable relation;
We are offering
A stimulating, dynamic and pleasant working environment. We expect you to keep up with the technical developments in your field and therefore we offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself with both internal and external training opportunities. As a result of the growth of our organization, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities.
At Alewijnse, we think it is important that your work-life balance is good. You will therefore receive 25 days' holiday and these will be supplemented by no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a friendly staff association where activities are regularly organized. Would you like to join our team?
For more information please contact Jeroen de Visser, Recruiter, email@example.com;
+ 31 6 28973101